Bach Stradivarius Commercial Series Bb Trumpet LT1901B
A Fresh Take On a Vintage Design for Better Performance!
The Bach LT1901B Stradivarius Series continues the legacy of the legendary master craftsman Vincent Bach. The LT1901B Series combines new materials and processes with vintage design elements to produce a trumpet with amazing agility, quick response and easy performance in extreme registers with the signature Bach sound.
This trumpet features a .459-inch medium-large bore with a lightweight commercial bronze bell with a French-style bell rim in Vincent Bach's first bell design-the #1,or "T" bell, plus a two-piece brass valve casing with bronze balusters. This commercial design is continued in the lightweight brass outer and lightweight nickel-silver inner slide tubing plus minimal bracing to allow maximum vibration.
Available in lacquer or silver finish, this commercial Strad trumpet includes a case and mouthpiece, along with two main tuning slides-one with a single radius and one with a "D" shape design.
Bach Stradivarius Commercial Series Bb Trumpet LT1901B Features:
- ML bore for versatility in application
- Minimal bracing for maximum vibration
- Signature Back sound
- Choose lacquer or silver
- Top quality case and mouthpiece included
Bach Stradivarius Commercial Series Bb Trumpet LT1901B Specifications:
- Key: Bb
- Bore: .459"
- Lead pipe: Standard taper
- Lead pipe material: Yellow brass
- Bell: 5-inch bell with #1 (T-bell) taper and French-style rim
- Bell Material: Lightweight bronze
- Valves: Monel
- 1st Valve Slide Adjustment: Fixed ring
- 3rd Valve Slide Adjustment: Fixed ring
- Two-piece brass valve casing with bronze balusters
- Lightweight bronze bell with French-style rim
- Lightweight brass outer and lightweight nickel-silver inner slide tubing
- One single radius and one "D" radius main tuning slide
- Forward-facing 2nd-valve slide
- Push-button water keys
- Case: Deluxe wood shell case
- Mouthpiece: Bach 3E
- Finish: Lacquer or Silver